• Solar-Powered, No utility energy costs.
• Waterproof, ideal for indoor and outdoor.
• Environment-friendly products, high energy conversion rate.
• Special dragonfly appearance makes your environment stand out.
How the lights flashes (8 modes)?
1. Flashing from Mode 2 to Mode 7 at random.
2. Waving from bright to dim repeatedly at two speeds.
3. Flashing alternately and sequential in 4 speeds.
4. Every single light fade slowly from bright repeatedly at 3 speeds.
5. Starry flashing with lighting in wave.
6. All lights flashing in the meantime.
7. Starry flashing.
8. Steady on.
• Brand: Icicle
• Light Color: Multi-Color
• LED Quantity: 20 LED.
• Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery: 1.2V 600mA.
• Solar Panel: 2V 100mA.
• Switch: Power ON/OFF and MODE.
• Lighting Mode: Constant ON / Flashing(7 flashing speed).
• Charging Time: 6 hours.
• Total Length: 15.7ft (4.8m).
• Length between 2 blubs: 0.5ft (0.165m).
• Length from Solar panel to first stake: 5ft (1.5m).
• Solar panel with ground stake for easy positioning.
How the solar panel works?
1. During the daytime, solar panel gets sunlight and converts solar energy to electrical energy stored in the rechargable battery.
2. The battery will converts into power when it lights up in darkness.
3. A Ni-MH AA rechargeable battery in solar box, Which is durable.
What’s in the Box?
•1 x Icicle 20 LED Solar String Lights.
•1 x 7.8in (20cm) Ground Stake.
•1 x Solar Panel.
•1 x User Manual.Eco-Friendly — Solar powered, long working time – let the solar panel face the sunlight directly during the day, the bulbs will light up automatically at night for 8 hours.
Easy to Use — 2 switch buttons to control. One for power on/off, another for 8 modes for different light effects to choose from.
Sepcial Decoration Effects — Put on wall, window, door, floor, ceiling, grass, trees or building, adds perfect atmosphere.
Waterproof — The lights are suitable for Indoor and Outdoor decorations, can withstand all kinds of weather including heavy rain and snow.
Note — The solar panel must remain directly exposed to sunshine for a whole day to conserve sufficient solar power before first use. Plus, to ensure sufficient solar energy to be stored for the lights to function smoothly in winter, panel should be fully exposed to sunlight as well.